5. Skill development: Pond hockey provides a great opportunity to get better. Stick handling and passing are two of the biggest things that improve just from playing.
4. Creativity: People try things on ponds that they would never try in a real game. You’ve got nothing to lose on the ponds so give it a shot!
3. The rush from pulling off those moves: It may take a few tries, but once you do finally execute an unthinkable deke the feeling is unbelievable.
2. The cellys: After scoring a goal the celebrations have no limits. So ride your stick like a horse, shoot an arrow at your opponent or blast your glove like Teemu!
1. Being with friends: The best thing is the camaraderie that comes from being out there with your friends.